Strategies for Wealth associates have many benefits that can be tremendously rewarding. They have the potential to earn a substantial income, dictated by their work ethic, passion, and ability. In addition, our associates have access to employee benefits that many other companies in America are gradually phasing out to pad their bottom line. We take care of our people so that they are able to take care of their clients.
For instance, in addition to an employers-matched 401(k) plan, we offer an old-fashioned Non-contributory Pension plan that is vested after only 5 years of service. In addition to offering outstanding medical, dental, and vision benefits to all of our employees, our most productive associates can become eligible to have them completely paid for by the Firm.
We offer some of the finest, most lucrative contracts that include:
- Earnings matched to your performance
- Base salary stability
- Supplemental income in the early stages of your career to support your efforts and help build your business
- Group Health
- Group Disability
- Group Dental
- Group Life
- 401(k) Plan
- Deferred Compensation Plan/Wealth Accumulation Plan when you meet our requirements
For a more detailed listing of contract choices and benefits available please contact our firm.
A career with Strategies for Wealth enables you to:
- Define your career any way you wish
- Be your own boss … in business for yourself but not by yourself
- Become a member of a high performance sales AMF team with the capability of earning unlimited income
- Obtain support and encouragement from a community of professionals (particularly your general agency)
- Form relationships with clients that may last a lifetime
Strategies for Wealth is proud to honor and recognized superior performance. In addition to internal awards, as a high performing associate, your privileges may include:
- Your own Home Office advocate
- Priority underwriting and dedicated case support
- Enhanced compensation
- Your own Internet homepage
- Personalized mailings and discounted software continuing education support
- Leaders Club and President’s Council Conferences where you will:
- Be flown to a world-renowned resort
- Have the opportunity to network with your peers
- Learn from an array of top-name speakers
For more information about a career with Strategies for Wealth please contact Lisa Arpa (Assistant to Recruiting Director) at email@example.com for more information.