Craig T. Slaughter
Education and Training:
- State University of New York at Oswego – BA in Business Administration
- Certified Public Accountant at PriceWaterhouse Coopers (1988-1991)
- Research Analyst at Lehman Brothers (1991-1993)
- Managing Director and Chartered Financial Analyst at Forum Capital Markets (1994-2001)
Specialized Services Offered:
- Financial Planning
- Investment Advisory
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Planning
- Cash Flow Management
- Long Term Care Insurance
- IRA Rollovers
- Guaranteed Income Planning
Community, Charitable, or Professional Organizations/Associations:
- Oswego State Men’s Hockey team
- Oswego State Men’s Lacrosse team
I help individuals, families and small business owners plan and address issues in their financial lives. It usually involves getting them better organized financially, encouraging them to become better savers each year, educating them to make smart personal insurance decisions they will benefit from over their lifetime, maximizing their company benefit plans and making smarter and less costly investment choices.
I have over 30 years of experience in both personal and corporate finance as a former Certified Public Accountant, Chartered Financial Analyst and investment banker.
When I am not working, I enjoy fishing, golf, exercising and watching sports. I’m a fan of Sacred Heart Men’s Lacrosse.
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.
Registered Representative of Park Avenue Securities and Financial Representative of Guardian.